Arrival Lhasa CityFly to Lhasa, meet our representative and transfer to hotel. Afternoon look around the monastery.
Visit Potala Place and AroundMorning after breakfast visit Potala Palace afternoon visit Sera Monastery and Norbulinka.
Explore Drepugn and JorkhangWe will explore Drepung Monastery in the morning and then also visit Jorkhang Temple and Barkhor street.
Visit Namtso LakeToday sightseeing excursion to Namtso Lake, it also alled 'Sky Lake' then we drive back to Lhasa city and visit Yangpacheng Hot Spring.
Explore Gyantse, Drolma and SamdingMorning drive to Gyantse, visit Drolma Lhakang, Yamdrok Lake, Samding Monastery overnight at Gyantse.
Visit Pelku ChodeToday we visit Kumbum and Pelku Chode and drive to Shigatse, visit Shalu Monastery en route, if time permits, visit Gangjian Carpet Factory in Shigatse.
Explore Lhasa MarkteExplore Tashilunbo Monastery, afternoon visit local market we then drive back to Lhasa via northern road.
Depature LhasaMorning we transfer you to Gonggar airport and fly to Kathmandu, Delhi or Bangkok for final departure.
Explore Lhasa Tour
8 Days Altitude : 5250m
- Duration 8 Days
- Max. Altitude 3660m
- Accommodation Hotel / Resort
- Fitness Level Moderate
- Best Season Mar to October
- Group Size 01 to 22
- Transportation Car / Jeep
Book This Trip
Need Assistance while Booking?
Introduction and Overview
Tibet is a rich and beautiful land with high altitude over 4000m from sea level. It is also known as the Roof of the World Possessing more than fifty peaks above 7000m. Over two million people inhabit this land of rich natural resources and ancient cultures. Spiritual traditions, temples and monasteries, lakes and rivers. The easy way to visit Tibet is fly from Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. Schedule air services fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa and back every Tuesday and Saturday. The flight takes a little over one hour and gives you a panoramic view of the Himalayas including Everest. Our representative have different package tour programs to this fascinating land. The best to visit Tibet is from the end of March to end November every year.
Day to day Itinerary
- Airport hotel picu up and drove
- All necessary Tibet travel permits
- Chinese Visa
- All land transport by private vehicle (depends on group size)
- Accommodation in Tibet on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- All fees for sightseeing and Monasteries as outlined in the itinerary
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Visa fee, Air Fare, Travel insurance
- Meals other than breakfast in Tibet
- Extra expenses if in case political and natural problem
- Tips for guides and driver