Arrive in Lhasa (3650m)After arrive at Gonggar Airport, you will welcome by our Tibetan guide. After immigration formalities, driven to Lhasa (3650 meters). It takes around 45 minutes to reach the old city Lhasa. Overnight in Lhasa
Lhasa City TourToday we explore the heart of Tibet and taking the tour. It begins with a visit to Sera Monastery, Wild Rose Garden since opulent wild rose woods once grew around it. The Sera monastery was completed in 1419. The Monastery is erected grandly at a mountain slope with a colorful architecture, Explore Norbulinka Palace, in Tibetan beautiful gardens and the summer palace of the Dalai Lama. Afternoon visit the Jokhang Temple, a spiritual center of Tibetan people. Every day, numerous Buddhists from every corner of Tibet come to burn incense to worship here. Follow the pilgrimage circuit along the ancient streets of the old town around Barkhor Bazar then return back to hotel.
Full day Sightseeing Tour in LhasaToday we will explore the Potala Palace and Drepung Monastery. The 17th century Potala Palace offers an awesome view of entire city and also has private quarters of the Dalai Lama, numerous grand state rooms and chapels, you are guided thought ancient chamber of the palace and get to see Tibetan art and statues. Evening free for Shopping return back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Departure day, Fly to onward destinationEarly morning drive to the airport and fly back to Kathmandu and or your won destination.
Lhasa Sightseeing Tour
4 days Altitude : 5250m
- Duration 4 Days
- Max Altitude 3660 M
- Accommodation Hotel & Lodge
- Best Season Mar to May-Aug to Dec
- Group Size 1-15 Pax
- Transportation Private Vehicle
- Accommodation Hotel/Lodge
Book This Trip
Need Assistance while Booking?
Introduction and Overview
Lhasa, the capital city of Tibet is the center of History, art, cultural and economic of this holyland. It is connected by trains and flights from other Chinese cities, such as Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou and only flight from Kathmandu. The higest altitude of Lhasa is 3800m will be your perfect choice, We may see the famous Potala Durbar, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street, Sera Monastery and Deprung Monastery during the 5 days Lhasa sightseeing tour.
During the trip we will have all accommodation at Lhasa to explore the best of Lhasa city and its suburb. We provide you private comfortable car with personal guide and driver through the whole journey.
Day to day Itinerary
- Airport hotel picu up and drove
- All necessary Tibet travel permits
- Getting Chinese
- All land transport by private vehicle (depends on group size)
- Accommodation in Tibet on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- All fees for sightseeing and Monasteries as outlined in the itinerary
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Chinese visa fee, Air Fare, Travel insurance
- Meals other than breakfast in Tibet
- Extra expenses if in case political and natural problem
- Tips for guides and driver